Honors and Awards
ACCP's Honors and Awards Committee is seeking nominations for the 2016 ACCP Recognition Awards. Do you have a colleague who deserves recognition for exceptional contribution to clinical pharmacology?
Help ACCP recognize their outstanding achievements! ‚Ä®The deadline for submission of nominations is November 30, 2015.
Nominations will be sought for:
- 2016 Distinguished Investigator Award
- 2016 Nathaniel T. Kwit Memorial Distinguished Service Award
- 2016 Honorary Fellowship Award
- 2016 Bristol-Myers Squibb Mentorship Award
- 2016 Tanabe Young Investigator Award
- 2016 McKeen Cattell Memorial Award (Nominations for the McKeen Cattell Award are selected by the editors of The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and the ACCP Honors & Awards Committee)
ACCP Honors & Awards