Honors and Awards
ACCP's Honors and Awards Committee is currently seeking nominations for the 2014 ACCP Recognition Awards! Do you have a colleague who deserves recognition for exceptional contribution to clinical pharmacology?
Help ACCP recognize their outstanding achievements!
Don't wait - the deadline for submission of nominations is November 30, 2013
Currently accepting nominations for:
- 2014 Distinguished Investigator Award
- 2014 Nathaniel T. Kwit Memorial Distinguished Service Award
- 2014 Honorary Fellowship Award
- 2014 Tanabe Young Investigator Award
- 2014 McKeen Cattell Memorial Award (Nominations for the McKeen Cattell Award are selected by the editors of The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and the ACCP Honors & Awards Committee)
ACCP Honors & Awards