Letter of Invitation from President & Program Co-chairs
Join Us Live and In-person for the 2023 ACCP Annual Meeting (#2023ACCP)!
"Revolutionizing Clinical Pharmacology: Meeting the Challenge &
Leading the Way"
September 10 – 12, 2023
We invite you to join us in person for the 2023 Annual Meeting of the American College of Clinical Pharmacology®, Revolutionizing Clinical Pharmacology: Meeting the Challenge & Leading the Way, September 10 - 12, 2023 in Bellevue, WA! As we focus on continuing the welcoming, intimate nature of the ACCP Annual Meeting, we have planned three days of exceptional and cutting-edge educational sessions that include a diverse, global representation of Faculty Speakers from clinical, academic, industry, regulatory and consulting perspectives.
Consistent with our tradition of excellence in science and education, the 2023 Annual Meeting Program Committee, co-chaired by Dr. Claude Abdallah and Steven Crosby, has worked diligently to again deliver a well-rounded educational program that meets the needs of healthcare professionals and scientists with an interest in one or more of the myriad of applications of clinical pharmacology including all stages of drug development research and optimizing patient care. The 3-day meeting will include many of the elements you have come to appreciate in the ACCP Annual Meeting:
Saturday, September 9th
- Pre-meeting Workshop on A Snapshot of Clinical Pharmacology Workflows With R – A full-day, hands-on Workshop that covers the spectrum from novice to experienced modelers. Please note that as of August 1st, the Pre-meeting Workshop is at capacity.
- PharmaFete – Building on the success of last year’s event, we will celebrate the opening of the meeting with a fun social on Saturday evening where you can enjoy getting together with friends and colleagues, old and new.
Sunday, September 10th – Tuesday, September 12th
For those who have never had the opportunity to attend an ACCP Annual Meeting, join us in 2023 and see for yourself how ACCP hosts an outstanding educational and scientific event that provides healthcare professionals and scientists with a forum to exchange knowledge and ideas that promote and expand the value of clinical pharmacology in healthcare and drug development. Registration is now open! Remember to register early for the Trends in Drug Development Seminar and the Pre-meeting Workshop A Snapshot of Clinical Pharmacology Workflows with R, as seating is limited.
- Three days of events, including the Plenary Session, 15 Symposia and two Hot Topics Sessions – These events are designed to encompass presentations on high-impact topics and are organized into tracks that allow Attendees to uniquely tailor content selection to their individual interests. ACCP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) and offers CME & CPE credits at no extra cost!
- Invited Keynote Presentation – Cynthia J (CJ) Musante, PhD, Vice President, Scientific Research & Global Head of Quantitative Systems Pharmacology, Pfizer Worldwide Research, Development & Medical Clinical Pharmacology & Bioanalytics, will present on her body of work in the field of AI in Clinical Pharmacology.
- A series of events on Sunday, September 10th for Students, Trainees & Early-stage Professionals – These events will provide career guidance and an opportunity to network with leaders in the clinical pharmacology field as you seek answers that will help you excel in your career.
- Evening Receptions on Sunday and Monday – Socialize and network while exploring scientific Posters, the latest offering from our valued Exhibitors, Podium Presentations by Student & Trainee and Early-stage Professional Abstract Award Winners and presentations on a wide range of topics in the Industry Theater.
- Lunch & Awards Events – Hear presentations and interviews from the 2023 ACCP Award Winners over lunch on Sunday and Monday. Members & Non-members alike are invited to join us for the 2023 Annual Business Meeting over lunch on Tuesday.
The headquarters hotel for the meeting is the Hyatt Regency Bellevue, 900 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004. A special group room rate of $199 per night (plus applicable taxes) has been established and this rate is available three days before and after the meeting. Make your reservations early to get the special room rate.
Come learn, network and be part of an excellent educational & scientific event in the clinical pharmacology community! We look forward to welcoming you to the meeting in September!