ACCP Honors and Awards
We are no longer accepting nominations for the 2021 ACCP Honors & Awards Program. Nominations for the 2022 ACCP Honors & Awards Program will be accepted starting in August 2021.
Do you have a colleague who deserves recognition for exceptional contribution to the field of clinical pharmacology? Help ACCP recognize their outstanding achievements!
Use the ACCP Honors & Awards nominations portal to submit your nominations, including the CV of the nominee and a letter of nomination.
Nominations will be sought for:
- ACCP Distinguished Investigator Award
- ACCP Honorary Fellowship Award
- Nathaniel T. Kwit Memorial Distinguished Service Award
- Roger Jelliffe Individualized Therapy Award
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Mentorship in Clinical Pharmacology Award
- Tanabe Young Investigator Award (Only awarded in even years, the Tanabe Young Investigator Award is not eligible for nominations for the 2021 Annual Meeting.)
- McKeen Cattell Memorial Award (Nominations for the McKeen Cattell Award are selected by the Editors of The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and the ACCP Honors & Awards Committee)
Please note, sitting ACCP Regents and Officers are not eligible to be nominated for awards until at least one full-year after they have completed their Regents/Officers term.
ACCP Honors & Awards Descriptions
View past ACCP Honors & Awards Recipients
Review the nomination process