ACCP Honors and Awards
We are now accepting nominations for the 2020 ACCP Honors & Awards.
Do you have a colleague who deserves recognition for exceptional contribution to the field of clinical pharmacology? Help ACCP recognize their outstanding achievements!
Use the ACCP Honors & Awards nominations portal to submit your nominations, including the CV of the nominee and a letter of nomination.
Deadline: November 30, 2019
Nominations will be sought for:
- ACCP Distinguished Investigator Award
- Nathaniel T. Kwit Memorial Distinguished Service Award
- ACCP Honorary Fellowship Award
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Mentorship in Clinical Pharmacology Award
- McKeen Cattell Memorial Award (Nominations for the McKeen Cattell Award are selected by the editors of The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and the ACCP Honors & Awards Committee)
- Roger Jelliffe Individualized Therapy Award
- Tanabe Young Investigator Award (Only awarded in even years, the Tanabe Young Investigator Award is not eligible for nominations for the 2019 Annual Meeting.)
ACCP Honors & Awards Descriptions