Renew Your ACCP Membership
Verification of Profile:
For those who wish to reinstate their membership after the dues renewal has closed, please contact KLevy@ACCP1.org to request that an invoice be created. ACCP offers a multi-year payment fee structure for all membership types and any such requests for renewal invoices should include clarification regarding whether a one-year or multi-year renewal is desired.
Upon notification that the invoice is in place, please follow the instructions noted below:
Our system permits you to customize your login credentials, if you do not know your credentials or are locked out, please contact KLevy@ACCP1.org for assistance. Please DO NOT create a duplicate profile in the attempt to pay your dues.
Please 'Sign In' to your Profile in order to renew your membership. After logging in, please follow the instructions noted below:
Payment of Dues:
- Please verify that your name, degree, title, institution and address are correct, make sure to save any changes;
- Please verify or complete the information in your profile under the following tabs, make sure to save any changes:
- My Details;
- My Demographics – of particular note, please make sure that your Activities & Interests are completed and accurate as this helps us to provide you with information that is uniquely of interest to you. Also, please indicate the year that you first became a full-time professional in the field;
- My Preferences;
- ACCP also provides notifications from the AAMC, please contact KLevy@ACCP1.org if you wish to receive AAMC notifications;
A receipt will be provided immediately upon payment for everyone whose profile includes a valid email address.
- Select the orange “Renew Now” button on the left side of your profile;
- Your current membership type will display. Persons wishing to change their membership category for any reason must contact KLevy@ACCP1.org;
ACCP offers a multi-year payment fee structure for all membership types. If you wish to take advantage of this, please contact KLevy@ACCP1.org to arrange for an invoice to be created in the payment system;
- Members wishing to make a small donation to support ACCP’s programs that benefit Members and the clinical pharmacology community may contact Klevy@ACCP1.org at any time;
- Members having entered full retirement in 2019 may contact KLevy@ACCP1.org for membership options;
- Review the page and select “Update Cart”, then “Proceed to Checkout”;
- Provide payment information and “Submit”;
- Please note that anyone wishing to pay by means other than online may do so:
- Payments by check (US banks only) must clearly designate Member name and can be mailed to ACCP’s address: ACCP, PO Box 1758, Ashburn, VA 20146;
- Please contact KLevy@ACCP1.org for arrangements other than payment online or by check;
- After payment is complete, “Logout”.
ACCP is truly a Member-focused/Member-driven organization, its Board of Regents is elected by the ACCP membership and diligently serves the membership in meeting organizational goals. ACCP maintains high financial standards and strives to maintain a reasonable cost of membership and Annual Meeting registration year-over-year, effectively serving the global clinical pharmacology community by making it reasonable to both join and attend the meeting. ACCP actively encourages Members to volunteer for committees and engage in ways to fulfill organizational goals. In support of improving patient care, ACCP is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team and provides high-quality live and On Demand educational courses.