Renew Your ACCP Membership
The ACCP 2019 membership dues renewal is underway. Your 2019 dues fee reflects no increase from 2018. Pay now to avoid a lapse in your membership!
ACCP offers a multi-year payment fee structure for all membership types. If you wish to take advantage of this, please contact KLevy@ACCP1.org to arrange for an invoice to be created in the payment system.
ACCP is truly a Member-focused/Member-driven organization, its Board of Regents is elected by the ACCP membership and diligently serves the membership in meeting organizational goals. ACCP maintains high financial standards and strives to maintain a reasonable cost of membership and Annual Meeting registration year-over-year, effectively serving the clinical pharmacology community by making it reasonable to both join and attend the meeting. ACCP actively encourages Members to volunteer for committees and engage in ways to fulfill organizational goals. In addition to providing high-quality live and On Demand educational events, ACCP continues to maintain its ACCME & ACPE accreditation and proudly provides CME & CPE credits.
Please note that payments are due by December 31, 2018. Persons who are unpaid as of January 31, 2019, will be suspended and lose access to Member Benefits. Please read the information below carefully before proceeding to renew your Membership Dues.
Our system permits you to customize your login credentials, if you do not know your credentials or are locked out, please contact KLevy@ACCP1.org for assistance. Please DO NOT create a duplicate profile in the attempt to pay your dues.
Please 'Sign In' to your Profile in order to renew your membership. After logging in, please follow the instructions noted below:
Verification of Profile:
- Please verify that your name, degree, title, institution and address are correct, make sure to save any changes;
- Please verify or complete the information in your profile under the following tabs, make sure to save any changes:
- My Details;
- My Demographics – of particular note, please make sure that your Activities & Interests are completed and accurate as this helps us to provide you with information that is uniquely of interest to you;
- My Preferences;
- ACCP also provides notifications from the AAMC, please contact KLevy@ACCP1.org if you wish to receive AAMC notifications;
Payment of Dues:
- Select the orange “Renew Now” button on the left side of your profile;
- Your current membership type will display. Persons wishing to change their membership category for any reason must contact KLevy@ACCP1.org;
- ACCP now offers a multi-year payment fee structure for all membership types. If you wish to take advantage of this, please contact KLevy@ACCP1.org to arrange for an invoice to be created in the payment system;
- Members wishing to receive the JCP in print for an additional $80.00/year should contact KLevy@ACCP1.org before paying your dues;
- Members wishing to make a small donation to support ACCP's programs that benefit Members and the clinical pharmacology community should contact KLevy@ACCP1.org before paying your dues;
- Members having entered full retirement in 2018 may contact KLevy@ACCP1.org for membership options;
- Review the page and select “Update Cart”, then “Proceed to Checkout”;
- Provide payment information and “Submit”;
- Please note that anyone wishing to pay by means other than online may do so:
- Payments by check (US banks only) must clearly designate Member name and can be mailed to ACCP’s address: ACCP, PO Box 1758, Ashburn, VA 20146;
- Please contact KLevy@ACCP1.org for arrangements other than payment online or by check;
- After payment is complete, “Logout”.
A receipt will be provided immediately upon payment for everyone whose profile includes a valid email address.
Thank you for your payment of 2019 ACCP Dues!