2022 ACCP ESP Networking August | LIVE
2022 ACCP Early-stage Professionals Mid-Year Networking Event: Strategies and Skills For New and Future Managers - LIVE
Live Session: Tuesday, August 23, 2022 from 1:00 - 2:00 PM ET
Why attend this networking event?
The networking event is uniquely designed to address the career development needs of Early-stage Professionals (ESPs) particularly, provide guidance, mentoring and development of translatable skills while navigating career transition from an individual contributor level to being a first-time manager within an organization. ESPs are highly encouraged to participate in the panel discussion with several distinguished ACCP senior colleagues and learn from their professional journey.
- Early-stage Professionals will learn how to navigate the transition from being an individual contributor level to a first-time manager;
- Learn how to effectively interact with one’s line management;
- Learn how to identify existing gaps in professional development related to people management and how honing one's leadership skills can help others to achieve their potential;
- Learn how to develop the key translatable skills in successfully managing in a variety of circumstances, including teams, peers and direct reports.
- Dr. Angela James, Vice President, Head of Clinical Pharmacology, MacroGenics Inc
- Dr. Stacey Tannenbaum, Executive Director, Pharmacometrics US, Astellas Pharma