ACCP does not accept Late Breaking Abstracts and does not have an embargo policy.
Abstracts will be published online in the Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development, the ACCP website and ACCP365 App in early September the week before the Annual Meeting. Posters must be presented at the Annual Meeting to be published.
Abstract notifications will be sent by May 24th.
If your Abstract is accepted, please follow the Poster Presentation Guidelines in preparing your Poster.
Student & Trainee and Early-stage Professional Abstract Awards
To be eligible for an Abstract Award, the following applies:
The top eight Student & Trainee and top two Early-stage Professional (ESP) Abstracts, as judged by the Abstract Reviewers, will receive a $1,000 honorarium, a trophy and complimentary registration for the 3-day Annual Meeting.
Abstract Awards Descriptions
Encore presentation submissions are not eligible for Abstract Awards.
- Student verification must be provided.
- The Student & Trainee or ESP must be the primary author of the Abstract AND the presenting author.
- The Student & Trainee or ESP must attend the Annual Meeting.
- The Student & Trainee or ESP is required to present their Posters during both Poster Sessions (Sunday and Monday).
- Acceptances must be received by June 16th.