Letter from the President & Program Co-chairs
Thank you for Joining us for the 2023 ACCP Annual Meeting (#2023ACCP)!
"Revolutionizing Clinical Pharmacology: Meeting the Challenge &
Leading the Way"
September 10 – 12, 2023
Thank you for Joining us for the 2023 Annual Meeting of the American College of Clinical Pharmacology®, Revolutionizing Clinical Pharmacology: Meeting the Challenge & Leading the Way, September 10 - 12, 2023 in Bellevue, WA! As we focus on continuing the welcoming, intimate nature of the ACCP Annual Meeting, we had three days of exceptional and cutting-edge educational sessions that include a diverse, global representation of Faculty Speakers from clinical, academic, industry, regulatory and consulting perspectives.
Consistent with our tradition of excellence in science and education, the 2023 Annual Meeting Program Committee, co-chaired by Dr. Claude Abdallah and Steven Crosby, worked diligently to again deliver a well-rounded educational program that met the needs of healthcare professionals and scientists with an interest in one or more of the myriad of applications of clinical pharmacology including all stages of drug development research and optimizing patient care. The 3-day meeting included many of the elements you have come to appreciate in the ACCP Annual Meeting:
Saturday, September 9th
- Pre-meeting Workshop on A Snapshot of Clinical Pharmacology Workflows With R – A full-day, hands-on Workshop that covered the spectrum from novice to experienced modelers.
- PharmaFete – Building on the success of last year’s event, we celebrated the opening of the meeting with a fun social on Saturday evening where Attendees enjoyed getting together with friends and colleagues, old and new.
Sunday, September 10th – Tuesday, September 12th
For those who have never had the opportunity to attend an ACCP Annual Meeting, join us in 2024 and see for yourself how ACCP hosts an outstanding educational and scientific event that provides healthcare professionals and scientists with a forum to exchange knowledge and ideas that promote and expand the value of clinical pharmacology in healthcare and drug development.
- Three days of events, including the Plenary Session, 15 Symposia and two Hot Topics Sessions – These events were designed to encompass presentations on high-impact topics and were organized into tracks that allowed Attendees to uniquely tailor content selection to their individual interests. ACCP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) and offers CME & CPE credits at no extra cost!
- Invited Keynote Presentation – Cynthia J (CJ) Musante, PhD, Vice President, Scientific Research & Global Head of Quantitative Systems Pharmacology, Pfizer Worldwide Research, Development & Medical Clinical Pharmacology & Bioanalytics, presented on her body of work in the field of AI in Clinical Pharmacology.
- A series of events on Sunday, September 10th for Students, Trainees & Early-stage Professionals – These events provided career guidance and an opportunity to network with leaders in the clinical pharmacology field.
- Evening Receptions on Sunday and Monday – Attendees socialized and networked while exploring over 150 scientific Posters and the latest offering from our valued Exhibitors. Podium Presentations by Student & Trainee and Early-stage Professional Abstract Award Winners were presented on a wide range of topics in the Industry Theater.
- Lunch & Awards Events – The 2023 ACCP Award Winners presented over lunch on Sunday and Monday and Members & Non-members alike joined us for the 2023 Annual Business Meeting over lunch on Tuesday.
Come learn, network and be part of an excellent educational & scientific event in the clinical pharmacology community! We look forward to welcoming you to the meeting in September 2024!