ACCP Honors and Awards
ACCP is no longer accepting nominations for the 2023 ACCP Honors & Awards Program. Thank you to all who submit nominations. ACCP will begin to accept nominations for the 2024 ACCP Honors & Awards Program in August 2023. An email notification will be sent when the submission portal is open.
Do you have a colleague who deserves recognition for exceptional contribution to the field of clinical pharmacology? Help ACCP recognize their outstanding achievements!
Nominations for Honors & Awards may be submitted only by ACCP Members in good standing. Only one nomination per individual per award may be submitted. Nominations for individuals not meeting criteria for the award will not be considered. Nomination packages including the CV of the Nominee, a letter of nomination and up to three (3) letters of support from different individuals who can speak to the Nominee’s qualifications and provide specific examples of their contributions as they relate to the specific award for which he/she is nominated. All nominations should be submitted to the ACCP Honors & Awards nominations portal.
Nominations will be sought for:
- ACCP Distinguished Investigator Award
- ACCP Honorary Fellowship Award
- Nathaniel T. Kwit Memorial Distinguished Service Award
- Roger Jelliffe Individualized Therapy Award
- Hartmut Derendorf Mentorship in Clinical Pharmacology Award (formerly the Bristol-Myers Squibb Mentorship in Clinical Pharmacology Award)
- Tanabe Young Investigator Award
- McKeen Cattell Memorial Award (Nominations for the McKeen Cattell Award are selected by the Editors of The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and the ACCP Honors & Awards Committee)
Please note, sitting ACCP Regents and Officers are not eligible to be nominated for awards until at least one full-year after they have completed their Regents/Officers term.
ACCP Honors & Awards Descriptions
View Past ACCP Honors & Awards Recipients
Review the Nomination Process