Guidelines for Poster Presentations
BOARD SIZE Posters will be displayed on poster boards with a usable space 45 inches tall x 67 inches wide. Posters should be mounted on poster boards using pushpins.
BOARD MATERIAL Fabric that will accommodate pushpins.
- All material should be legible from distances of at least three feet.
- Important Size Limitations: No larger than the usable size of the poster board which is 45 inches tall and 67 inches wide. All posters will be mounted horizontally.
- Posters must be placed on poster boards prior to the Poster Session on the day(s) your poster is scheduled, as per the schedule noted below.
- Student Abstract Award Winners display their posters during both sessions.
- Posters must remain on the boards during the Poster Session for viewing.
- The poster must be removed as per the schedule noted below. Please contact Staff at the ACCP Registration Desk if your poster has been removed.
- Authors must be present at their assigned board location during the first hour of the scheduled Poster Session. Assistants may be used, as necessary, during the session.
- Bring only items which can be mounted on poster boards. There will be no electrical or projection capabilities provided.
- All items for posting should be prepared in advance, with posting alone remaining. Graphic supplies will not be available.
- Poster board location numbers and author names will be mounted on each board. This number corresponds with the number assigned to you in the acceptance letter and will be so identified in the Final Program. Please note, the board location is NOT the abstract number.
- Student Abstract Award Winners will be identified with "Award Winner" ribbons placed on the board next to the board number.
2019 POSTER SESSION & JUDGING SCHEDULE Please note: Posters will be judged the entire time the Poster Session is in progress.
Poster Session 1
Sunday, September 15, 2019
5:30 - 7:30 pm
All posters must be posted between 1:00 - 3:00 pm on September 15th. Posters other than Student Abstract Award Winners must be taken down between 11:00 am and 12:00 pm on September 16th.
Poster Session 2
Monday, September 16, 2019
5:00 - 7:00 pm
Posters must be posted between 1:00 - 3:00 pm on September 16th and must be taken down between 11:00 am and 12:00 pm on September 17th.
To be considered for the Student Abstract or New Member Abstract Awards, participants must submit abstracts by the April 15th deadline.
Candidates for the New Member Abstract Award are New Members who have joined ACCP and paid dues between August 1, 2018 and July 31, 2019.