Join Us for the Virtual 2020 ACCP Annual Meeting (#2020ACCP)!
"Translating Clinical Pharmacology Research into Patient-centered Care”
The 2020 ACCP Annual Meeting has gone VIRTUAL and will be hosted Monday – Wednesday, September 21st – 23rd – register now to secure your seat! While the virtual format is new, ACCP’s commitment to providing an exceptional clinical pharmacology-focused meeting experience remains the same. The 2020 Annual Meeting Program Committee, co-chaired by Drs. Ayyappa Chaturvedula and Honghui Zhou, has worked diligently to provide a diverse and exceptional educational program that meets the needs of healthcare professionals and scientists with an interest in one or more of the myriad of applications of clinical pharmacology ranging from research and drug development to patient care. Sessions include four Pre-meeting Workshops and nineteen Symposia that include a diverse, global group of Faculty Speakers that span the breadth of academia, industry, regulatory agencies, consulting companies and clinical specialties. The educational programming is designed to encompass presentations on high-impact topics and is organized into tracks that allow Attendees to uniquely tailor content selection to their individual interests.
In addition to the educational events, you will receive the following opportunities to participate, all for the cost of your virtual meeting registration fee. Registration fees for the virtual meeting are a 75% discount from the original Early Bird price and a 3 Day virtual meeting registration provides you with access to all events!
For 3 Day registration, ACCP Members pay $215, Non-members $365, Govt/Sister Society $265 and Students $85. New Members can join for the half-year rate of $112.50 and experience the benefit of membership and the discounted Member registration fee. Students can join now for $25.
- 19 educational Symposia PLUS a newly added session on the most current status of COVID-19, all including Q&A sessions
- Invited Keynote presentation by Steven D. Gore, MD, will present on “20 Years of ‘Epigenetic’ Cancer Therapy – Who Are We Fooling?”
- Presentations by all ACCP Recognition Award Winners
- CME or CPE credits
- Two virtual Poster Sessions focused on new findings and preliminary data, including recorded presentations of all Posters and the opportunity to contact poster presenters to engage them in conversation during and after the meeting
- Stay current on new offerings from Exhibitors & Sponsors by visiting the virtual Exhibit Hall
- In addition, all registered Attendees will receive access to On Demand recordings of all events after the virtual meeting is completed, providing you the luxury of viewing all sessions, rather than having to choose between concurrent sessions as you would in a live setting
Three outstanding Pre-meeting Workshops will be hosted the weeks of September 7th & 14th and are available for a separate fee.
Also available the week of September 14th is a series of events focused on Students, Trainees & Early-stage Professionals , including a virtual Welcome & Coffee Chat, Panel Discussion on generational differences in communication, Podium Presentations by the top four Student Abstract Award Winners and a virtual STEP Networking Social.
New in 2020 is our community outreach program, providing an opportunity for ACCP Members & meeting Attendees to make an impact in a uniquely personal way in the community where the meeting was scheduled to be held. This year, the recipient program is The Children’s Inn at the National Inst of Health (NIH), a residential facility that allows families with seriously ill children under care at the NIH to stay free of charge. We hope you will join us in the effort to support this worthwhile cause!
For those who have never had the opportunity to attend an ACCP Annual Meeting, join us in 2020 and see for yourself how ACCP hosts an outstanding educational and scientific event that provides healthcare professionals and scientists with a forum to exchange knowledge and ideas that promote and expand the value of clinical pharmacology in healthcare and drug development. Don’t wait – register now to secure your seat and attend this truly exceptional event! Invite your friends and colleagues who will also benefit from this educational event at an outstanding price!