The 2021 ACCP Virtual Annual Meeting will be hosted Monday, Sept 13th – Friday, Sept 17th – register now to secure your seat! Our focus continues to be on maintaining the welcoming, intimate nature of the ACCP Annual Meeting and developing exceptional educational sessions that provide an opportunity for you to hear from a diverse, global representation of Faculty Speakers. In addition to the high-quality educational events on current, relevant topics, you will receive the following opportunities to participate, all for the cost of your Virtual meeting registration fee.
The 5-day registration is priced at $475 for ACCP Members, $775 for Non-members, $25 for Student Member and $65 for Student Non-members. Former Member wishing to reinstate their membership to get Member rates should contact KLevy@ACCP1.org. New Members can join now for the half-year rate of $112.50, and Students & Trainees can join now for $25, get the discounted registration fees and enjoy Member Benefits through Dec 31, 2021.
A 5-day virtual meeting registration provides you with access to all events! Invite your friends and colleagues who will also benefit from this educational event at an outstanding price!
- 14 educational Symposia with Live Q&A
- Invited Keynote presentation and Plenary session
- Two Poster Sessions including recorded presentations of all Posters and the opportunity to contact Poster Presenters to engage them in conversation during and after the meeting
- Private networking rooms for each attendee
- Networking breakout sessions throughout the meeting, including a Virtual Happy Hour
- Presentations by all ACCP Recognition Award Winners
- CME or CPE credits at no extra cost
Two outstanding Pre-meeting Workshops will be hosted on September 11th & 12th and are available for a separate fee.
Also available on Friday, September 10th is a series of events focused on Students, Trainees & Early-stage Professionals , including a Virtual Coffee Chat, Panel Discussion on how to thrive in the new hybrid model of workplace, improving connectedness in a virtual world and maintaining mental health and work-life balance and a Virtual Networking Social with breakout rooms providing you with access to leaders in the field.
Don’t wait – register now to secure your seat and attend this truly exceptional event!