Exhibitors & Sponsors
The ACCP Annual Meeting provides an ideal opportunity to interact with your target audience. Attendees are from a cross section of organizational affiliations and roles uniquely positioned to take advantage of your product and service offerings. Get direct access to decision makers who are seeking face-to-face interactions about new, cutting-edge tools to enhance efficient drug development and quality patient care.
Take a moment to view the Exhibit Hall layout, the Sponsorship opportunities and Exhibitor concessions listed below. The Exhibit Hall layout is designed for optimal flow of traffic and networking space, including during receptions, designated breakfasts and breaks.
ACCP's exhibit spaces are reasonably priced at $2,250 per space, including two free Exhibitor Attendee registrations, or $2,750 per space, including two free Exhibitor Attendee registrations plus one full registration to attend the educational courses. (The Exhibitor full meeting registration does not confer Continuing Education credit).
ACCP Annual Meeting Exhibitors can expect the following concessions:
- One (1) 6' draped table, two (2) chairs and one (1) wastebasket;
- ACCP offers to include Exhibitor prize drawings in official meeting promotional materials;
- Lead Retrieval utilizing the ACCP365 Mobile App;
- One (1) lunch ticket per Exhibitor for all Lunch & Awards sessions;
- Premium listing and company description in Final Program, Website and ACCP365 Mobile App;
- Pre-meeting and post-meeting Attendee list for the purposes of marketing your participation at the 2020 ACCP Annual Meeting.
The Sponsorship opportunities include variety, flexibility and creativity to fit any budget in an a-la-carte style.
- Platinum, Gold and Silver Sponsorship Levels;
- Sponsorship Opportunities include the ACCP365 Mobile App, Social Media Wall and Photo Booth;
- Custom Sponsorships are available upon request.
Commit now to become a Sponsor or Exhibitor at the 2020 ACCP Annual Meeting! Check out the 2020 Exhibitor & Sponsor Prospectus for Sponsorship Opportunities, select an Exhibit space or Sponsorship opportunity and print out and complete your Sponsorship & Exhibit Space Application. Please contact the ACCP Executive Office at 571-291-3493 ext 3 regarding available Sponsorship opportunities or Exhibit spaces.
Annual Meeting Attendees by Degree & Organizational Affiliation
Please Note: Deadline for final Sponsor or Exhibit commitments is June 15, 2020. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of the exciting event!
“As an accredited provider of ACCME and ACPE Continuing Education, all commercial support sponsorships must be given with the full knowledge of ACCP and no other payments may be given to the director of the educational program, planning committee members, teachers or authors, joint sponsors or any others involved in the Activity.” More information here.