2021 Annual Meeting Program educational courses will include presentations that span the breadth of current, relevant topics. In support of improving patient care, the American College of Clinical Pharmacology® is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team. Continuing Education credit is provided to Attendees at no additional cost.
Please note the tentative schedule below and be sure to save the date for the 2021 ACCP Annual Meeting!
Saturday, September 11th
- Pre-meeting Workshop 1: A Beginner Level Workshop on the Principles of Population Pharmacokinetics & Fundamentals of NONMEM® Software for Students, Trainees & Early-stage Professionals
- Pre-meeting Workshop 2: Effective Scientific Communication for Clinical Pharmacologists: Building Confidence & Success Through Engaged Speaking – An Essential Personal Skill Development Workshop
Sunday, September 12th
- Plenary Session (TBD)
- Symposium 1: ACCP & Italian Society of Pharmacology Collaboration: Point–Counterpoint, Identifying Translational Pharmacology Opportunities in Treatments for Central Nervous System Disorders
- Symposium 2: Clinical Pharmacology Considerations for Products Developed Under the Animal Rule
- Symposium 3: Emerging Trends (TBD)
- Symposium 4: Pharmacometrics & Formulations in Clinical Development: Unglamorous but Highly Impactful
- Symposium 5: Emerging Trends (TBD)
Monday, September 13th
- Symposium 6: Pregnant Women in Clinical Pharmacology Trials: Current Landscape & Future Directions
- Symposium 7: Clinical Drug Interaction Studies for Therapeutic Proteins. What Have We Learned & Where Do We Go from Here?
- Symposium 8: Obstetric, Fetal & Neonatal Pharmacology: Advancing Therapeutics & Regulatory Science
Tuesday, September 14th
- Symposium 9: Transfer of Drugs into Breastmilk: Current Perspectives & Future Directions
- Symposium 10: Balancing the Yin & Yang of Immunogenic Chemotherapy: Novel Paradigm in Combination Development With Immunotherapy Agents
- Symposium 11: The Changing Landscape for Inclusion of Adolescents With Adults in Phase 3 Trials
- Symposium 12: When Will Then Be Now? Making Precision Dosing the New Standard for Antimicrobial Prescribing in Children, An ACCP/ISoP Jointly-sponsored Symposium
- Symposium 13: Clinical Pharmacology Perspectives on Novel Cancer Immunotherapy Modalities
- Symposium 14: Pharmacometrics & Formulations in Clinical Development: Unglamorous but Highly Impactful
- Symposium 15: Patient Centric Sampling: Opportunities & Challenges for Implementation in Drug Development Programs, An ACCP/IQ Consortium Jointly-sponsored Symposium