ACCP gratefully acknowledges the work of the 2019 Annual Meeting Program Committee, co-chaired by Drs. Michael J. Fossler, Joan Korth-Bradley and Lily Mulugeta, that is working diligently to ensure an outstanding, cutting-edge scientific program. Their efforts have been supported by the entire Annual Meeting Program Committee, whose unwavering support, expertise and dedication have been extremely valuable and is much appreciated.
2019 Annual Meeting Program Committee: (Co-chairs) Michael J. Fossler, PharmD, PhD, Joan Korth-Bradley, PharmD, PhD and Lily Mulugeta, PharmD; (Members) Ram Arun, MD, Vikram Arya, PhD, April M. Barbour, PhD, John S. Bradley, MD, Richard C. Brundage, PharmD, PhD, Ayyappa Chaturvedula, PhD, Jonathan Constance, PhD, Gopichand Gottipati, PhD, Navin S. Goyal, PhD, Dionna J. Green, MD, Nitin Mehrotra, PhD, Ahmed Nader, PhD, Natella Y. Rakhmanina, MD, PhD, Lorraine M. Rusch, PhD, Catherine MT Sherwin, PhD, MSc and Honghui Zhou, PhD.
2019 Annual Meeting Program educational courses include presentations that span the breadth of current, relevant topics. ACCP remains committed to offering Continuing Medical Education (CME) and Continuing Pharmacy Education (CPE) credits for our educational events, provided to meeting attendees at no additional cost.
On Saturday, September 14th, a series of Pre-meeting Workshops will cover topics such as:
- R Basics for Every Clinical Pharmacologist: Easily Create Reproducible Figures, Tables & Diagnostic Plots Using Tidyverse Libraries Such As Dplyr and Ggplot2;
- The Evolution of Pharmacokinetic Studies in Patients with Impaired Renal Function: Emerging Designs & Trends;
- Interprofessional Education in Pharmacogenomics, an ACCP/AACP Jointly-sponsored Symposium;
- Decoding the Complexity of Transporter-mediated Drug-drug Interactions & Recent Advances on Transporter Cocktail Studies.
On Sunday, an invited Plenary speaker will open the 3-day meeting. Symposium topics during the 3-day meeting include:
- Special Populations
- Precision Medicine
- Decision Making in Research & Development
- Applications of Modeling & Simulation
- Infectious Disease
- Model-informed Drug Development
- New & Adaptive Clinical Trial Designs