- STEP & ESP Abstract Awards
- ACCP Student & Trainee Abstract Awards will be given to the top eight Abstracts submitted by a Student or Trainee.
- The ACCP Early-stage Professionals Abstract Award is designed to recognize the top two Abstracts submitted by Early-stage Professionals (individuals 4-10 years into their first, full-time position).
- Student & Trainee Abstract Travel Grant Awards - ACCP is pleased to announce that it will award up to $500 of travel support for the top 9-16 scoring Students & Trainee Abstracts.
- Student, Trainee & Early-stage Professional Abstract Developing Country Travel Grants - One top scoring Student & Trainee (including postdoctoral fellows) and one top scoring Early-stage Professional (first 10 years post-training or until tenure of academia, whichever comes first) travel grant will be offered.
- From the pool of Student & Trainee Abstract Award winners, one is selected to receive the Wayne A. Colburn Memorial Award. The Wayne A. Colburn Memorial Award honors the memory of the late Wayne A. Colburn, former ACCP President at the time of his passing on February 2, 2003.
- ACCP is sponsoring the ACCP/ISoP Special Interest Group (SIG) Student Abstract Award. The SIG identifies areas of submission that are consistent with its focus and Student & Trainee Abstracts within those areas are reviewed and scored by SIG Leadership.
- The Elliot S. Vesell Student Abstract Award - In memory of Dr. Elliot S. Vesell, long-time Fellow, former President & Honorary Regent of ACCP, an award will be given to the top Student & Trainee Abstract in the area of pharmacogenomics.
For a complete description of the Abstract Awards listed above, please visit the Abstract Awards page.
ACCP Mentor Testimonial
“I am very impressed with the dedicated and praiseworthy efforts ACCP provides for its Students, Trainees and Early-stage Professional Members. It definitely showcases ACCP's commitment to the future clinical pharmacologists.”
- Comment from the 2019 Annual Meeting Mentor Survey