Benefits of Membership
ACCP is truly a Member-focused/Member-driven organization, its Board of Regents is elected by the ACCP membership and diligently serves the membership in meeting organizational goals. ACCP maintains high financial standards and strives to maintain a reasonable cost of membership and Annual Meeting registration year-over-year, effectively serving the clinical pharmacology community by making it economical to become a Member and attend the meeting. ACCP actively encourages Members to volunteer for committees and engage in ways to fulfill personal goals and enhance professional growth while we work together to achieve organizational goals. In addition to providing high-quality live and On Demand educational courses, ACCP continues to maintain its ACCME & ACPE accreditation and proudly provides CME & CPE credits.
Members of ACCP receive the following benefits:
Your membership in ACCP now gets you more and is your way to stay at the top of your professional game!
- Confidently achieve a high level of professional performance by staying on the cutting edge of clinical pharmacology developments;
- Build professional relationships that last a lifetime;
- Be part of a vibrant professional community with similar goals and objectives;
- Shape the future of clinical pharmacology.
ACCP's Member Benefits get you there!
- New in 2019...ACCP365 Mobile App provides ease of access to all things ACCP any place, any time. Through the App, Members can connect directly with each other, watch On Demand educational webinars, view relevant ACCP Annual Meeting information, access JCP and CPDD journals, pay membership dues and so much more!
- Discounted registration for the ACCP Annual Meeting, your source for ACCME- & ACPE-accredited Continuing Education programs providing the highest quality educational clinical pharmacology content in a Live format.
- Networking opportunities and, for Students, Trainees & Early-stage Professionals, access to Mentors from top tier academic institutions, regulatory agencies and biotech & pharma entities.
- Opportunity to enhance your leadership skills by volunteering for one of ACCP's many committees or by Mentoring Students, Trainees & Early-stage Professionals.
- Opportunity to develop educational activities that make a difference by submitting proposals for ACCP educational events and getting involved in the clinical pharmacology community.
- Free access to the latest scientific research. Members have free online access to ACCP's high-quality publications, The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, published for over 50 years, and Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development, introduced in 2012. eTOC notifications are sent for both journals, and the JCP eTOC highlights journal articles eligible for Continuing Education credit and Editor's Choice articles. Archives of The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology dating back to 1961 and Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development since 2012 are available to Members.
- The NEW Pharmacometrics web-based learning resource brought to ACCP by the Univ of Maryland Ctr for Translational Medicine. The content offers a beginner's guide to pharmacometric theory, modeling and application.
- Free CME and CPE credits on selected articles in The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- Free online educational activities. Our program of online educational events provides you with 24/7 access and includes the ACCP Fundamentals Tutorials, ACCP Virtual Journal Club, ACCP Therapeutic Dilemmas, ACCP Policy Statements (new in 2018!) and other webinars, all available Live, then On Demand.
- Free access to Annual Meeting recorded events for Annual Meeting attendees and discounted access for other Members.
- Access to the ACCP Job Center to view jobs and post your resume.
- Receipt of information from the clinical pharmacology community for Members who opt in to receive the daily news format, routine recall/drug safety notices from FDA Medwatch, FDA Bursts or AAMC notifications.
- Receipt of routine updates from ACCP about developments in the field of clinical pharmacology and ACCP events.