Benefits of Membership
The American College of Clinical Pharmacology® (ACCP) is a scientific community of integrity and transparency that offers equal support and opportunities to all Members to interact, learn and progress in their scientific careers and to promote clinical pharmacology in research, drug development and patient care. The intimate nature of the society and the ability to network and interact with distinguished colleagues at all levels and therapeutic areas to exchange ideas and challenge your perspective provides the opportunity to learn and grow in your career. From Students & Trainees to Early-stage Professionals and established professional colleagues, ACCP offers the tools and support you need - when you need them - to achieve professional success.
As a truly Member-focused/Member-driven organization, ACCP’s Board of Regents is elected by the membership and diligently serves the membership in meeting organizational goals. By maintaining high financial standards, ACCP provides a reasonable cost of membership and Annual Meeting registration, effectively serving the global clinical pharmacology community by making it economical to become a Member, attend the Annual Meeting and use ACCP Member Benefits to achieve your professional goals. Diversify your experience by volunteering for committees or engaging in other ways to fulfill individual goals while working together to achieve organizational goals.
ACCP remains committed to the philosophy of inclusivity, diversity and equity in all phases of its operations and programming, including but not limited to Leadership, Committees, Faculty Speakers and Honors & Awards.
Your membership in ACCP now gets you more and is your way to stay at the top of your professional game!
- Confidently achieve a high level of professional performance by staying on the cutting edge of advancements and developments in clinical pharmacology;
- Build professional relationships that last a lifetime;
- Be part of a vibrant professional community with similar goals and objectives;
- Shape the future of clinical pharmacology.
ACCP's Member Benefits get you there!
- Sharpen your professional skills by participating in ACCP’s variety of high-quality Live, On Demand and text-based educational events, many of which are free to ACCP Members.
- Enhance your own professional growth through membership in ACCP, attending the ACCP Annual Meeting at discounted Member rates, joining a committee or engaging in any of a myriad of ways.
- Build your professional network, either connecting at Live events such as the Annual Meeting, by working collaboratively with colleagues on a committee or virtually through the ACCP365 App via direct connections with colleagues.
- A vibrant Mentoring Program allows Students, Trainees & Early-stage Professionals to receive guidance to further their career and also permits senior Members to provide guidance to colleagues transitioning into full-time professionals or in need of career advice.
- Enhance your leadership skills and get involved in the clinical pharmacology community by developing and proposing continuing education activities for the ACCP Annual Meeting or one of the webinars in the series ACCP hosts year-round.
- Use the ACCP365 Mobile App, the first App of its kind offered by a clinical pharmacology society, for 24/7/365 access to all things ACCP any place, any time.
- Get CME, CPE or CNE credits through ACCP’s coveted Joint Accreditation for the healthcare team.
- Free access to the latest scientific research. Members have free online access to ACCP’s high-quality publications, The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, published for over 50 years, and Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development, introduced in 2012, including eTOC notifications and online archives. Submit your clinical pharmacology-focused manuscripts to these peer-reviewed, indexed journals.
- The Pharmacometrics web-based learning resource brought to ACCP by the Univ of Maryland Ctr for Translational Medicine offers a beginner's guide to pharmacometric theory, modeling and application.
- Access to the ACCP Job Center to view jobs and internships or post your resume. New in 2020, Job Ctr postings can be filtered to opportunities appropriate for your career level.
- Receipt of information from the clinical pharmacology community for Members who opt in to receive routine recall/drug safety notices from FDA MedWatch, FDA Bursts or AAMC notifications.
- Receipt of routine updates from ACCP about developments in the field of clinical pharmacology and future ACCP events.