ACCP is truly a Member-focused/Member-driven organization, its Board of Regents is elected by the ACCP membership and diligently serves the membership in meeting organizational goals. ACCP maintains high financial standards and strives to maintain a reasonable cost of membership and Annual Meeting registration year-over-year, effectively serving the clinical pharmacology community by making it economical to become a Member and attend the meeting. ACCP actively encourages Members to volunteer for committees and engage in ways to fulfill personal goals and enhance professional growth while we work together to achieve organizational goals. In addition to providing high-quality live and On Demand educational courses, ACCP continues to maintain its ACCME & ACPE accreditation and proudly provides CME & CPE credits.
Your membership in ACCP now gets you more and is your way to stay at the top of your professional game!
- Confidently achieve a high level of professional performance by staying on the cutting edge of clinical pharmacology developments;
- Build professional relationships that last a lifetime;
- Be part of a vibrant professional community with similar goals and objectives;
- Shape the future of clinical pharmacology.
ACCP's Member Benefits get you there!
- Opportunities to engage with the society and enhance your own career start with membership and attending the ACCP Annual Meeting at discounted Member rates. ACCP maintains high financial standards and strives to maintain a reasonable cost of membership and Annual Meeting registration year-over-year to effectively serve the clinical pharmacology community by making it economical to become a Member and attend the meeting.
- Use the ACCP365 Mobile App for 24/7/365 access to all things ACCP any place, anytime.
- Build your professional network, either connecting at Live events such as the Annual Meeting, by working collaboratively with colleagues on a committee or virtually through the ACCP365 app via direct connections with colleagues.
- A vibrant Mentoring Program allows Students, Trainees & Early-stage Professionals to receive guidance to further their career and also permits senior Members to provide guidance to young colleagues transitioning into full-time professionals or in need of career advice.
- Discounted registration for educational events, including the Live Annual Meeting, Live and On Demand webinars and text-based events on articles from The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. As an ACCME & ACPE accredited body, ACCP offers CME & CPE credits for most events at no additional cost.
- Opportunity to enhance your leadership skills and get involved in the clinical pharmacology community by developing and proposing continuing education activities for the ACCP Annual Meeting or one of the webinars in the series ACCP hosts year-round.
- Free access to the latest scientific research. Members have free online access to ACCP’s high-quality publications, The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, published for over 50 years, and Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development, introduced in 2012, including eTOC notifications and online archives.
- The Pharmacometrics web-based learning resource brought to ACCP by the Univ of Maryland Ctr for Translational Medicine. The content offers a beginner's guide to pharmacometric theory, modeling and application.
- Access to the ACCP Job Center to view jobs and post your resume.
- Receipt of information from the clinical pharmacology community for Members who opt in to receive the daily news format, routine recall/drug safety notices from FDA Medwatch, FDA Bursts or AAMC notifications.
- Receipt of routine updates from ACCP about developments in the field of clinical pharmacology and future ACCP events.