Apply for Fellow
Fellow will be considered for any applicant that meets the requirements as
specified below. ACCP Members wishing to become a Fellow must begin by logging
in and updating their profile on the ACCP website. In addition, they must send a current CV and
two Letters of Support from current ACCP Fellows to KLevy@ACCP1.org. Applications require the approval of the Board of
Regents and must be submitted no later than 30 days prior to the next Board of
Regents' Meeting, as noted below:
Fellowship is the highest category of membership granted by ACCP and, as such, is awarded to those with exemplary credentials and dedication to the betterment of the discipline. Requirements for Fellowship are as follows:
- An earned terminal degree in any of the healthcare professions or any biomedical or pharmaceutical science (PharmD, PhD, MD, MBBS, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants);
- At least five (5) years of experience beyond postdoctoral training in basic or clinical pharmacology;
- Three (3) years as an actively participating and constructive Member of ACCP;
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from current ACCP Fellows.
- Evidence of meritorious work which is acceptable to the Credentials Committee and the Board of Regents, including at least two (2) criteria from the following list:
- Any combination of five (5) publications in indexed and peer-reviewed journals and/or patents received within the past five (5) years;
- Receipt of national or international recognition or awards in clinical pharmacology or related fields, excluding trainee awards;
- Board certification from the American Board of Clinical Pharmacology and/or Certification by the Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties;
- Editor or Editorial Board member of a peer-reviewed, professional journal indexed by the National Library of Medicine that includes substantial content relevant to clinical pharmacology.
In order to facilitate the review of your application for Fellow, it is required you assess your skills and experience against the requirements and submit a statement of your credentials to Staff with your application materials for inclusion in the materials for review by the Credentials Committee.
Annual Dues for a
Fellow are $300, which includes online subscriptions to The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development.
of Regents Meetings
- February 9, 2020
- May 3, 2020
- September 19, 2020