ACCP Honors and Awards
We are no longer accepting nominations for the 2021 ACCP Honors & Awards Program. Nominations for the 2022 ACCP Honors & Awards Program will be accepted starting in August 2021.
Do you have a colleague who deserves recognition for exceptional contribution to the field of clinical pharmacology? Help ACCP recognize their outstanding achievements!
Use the ACCP Honors & Awards nominations portal to submit your nominations, including the CV of the nominee, a letter of nomination and up to three (3) letters of support from different individuals who can speak to your nominee’s qualifications and provide specific examples of their contributions as they relate to the specific award for which he/she is nominated.
Nominations will be sought for:
- ACCP Distinguished Investigator Award
- ACCP Honorary Fellowship Award
- Nathaniel T. Kwit Memorial Distinguished Service Award
- Roger Jelliffe Individualized Therapy Award
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Mentorship in Clinical Pharmacology Award
- Tanabe Young Investigator Award (Only awarded in even years, the Tanabe Young Investigator Award is not eligible for nominations for the 2021 Annual Meeting.)
- McKeen Cattell Memorial Award (Nominations for the McKeen Cattell Award are selected by the Editors of The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and the ACCP Honors & Awards Committee)
Please note, sitting ACCP Regents and Officers are not eligible to be nominated for awards until at least one full-year after they have completed their Regents/Officers term.
ACCP Honors & Awards Descriptions
View past ACCP Honors & Awards Recipients
Review the nomination process