ACCP Member-Get-a-Member Program - Have Your Colleagues Joined Yet?
The Member-Get-a-Member Program is a word-of-mouth campaign that provides the ideal opportunity to share your success by encouraging your Non-member colleagues to join ACCP. As an active Member of ACCP, you know first-hand the value your membership provides. From publications to educational events and networking to industry updates, ACCP helps you stay on top of your game and achieve professional success. Your colleagues would find value in ACCP's Member Benefits, too. Why not share with them the value of membership?
Why should your colleagues join ACCP?
Exceptional Member Benefits provide ACCP Members with ways to stay on top of their professional game!
Who can participate?
Any current ACCP Fellow, Member or Student Member is eligible to participate. Tell New Members you recruit to mention your name when they submit their membership application materials. Once you recruit someone, please send an email to KLevy@ACCP1.org to ensure that you get credit for your recruitment efforts. Data will be tracked and verified from these multiple sources to ensure accurate accounting of recruitment efforts.
All Members who recruit New Members will be acknowledged in ACCP eNewsletters and at the Annual Meeting. Top recruiters will be acknowledged with a plaque at the Lunch & Awards Session at the 2021 Annual Meeting. The #1 recruiter will receive free registration to the 2022 Annual Meeting. Please see Campaign Rules below for full details.
The ACCP Member-Get-a-Member Program runs through September 15, 2021. Only New Member applications received between now and September 15, 2021 will be eligible.
- Any ACCP Fellow, Member or Student Member is eligible to participate as a recruiter.
- The following are not eligible for referral incentives:
- Renewals (someone who was a Member in 2020) or reinstatements (someone who has been a Member in the past);
- Complimentary memberships.
The ACCP Member-Get-a-Member Program is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law.
- Member recruiters are required to let ACCP know the name of the New Member by contacting KLevy@ACCP1.org and providing your name and the name of the New Member you recruited. Tell New Members you recruit to mention your name when they submit their CV and other membership application materials. Data will be tracked and verified from these multiple sources to ensure accurate accounting of recruitment efforts.
- ACCP Member recruiters will receive an email notification after the New Member referred has been approved for membership and paid his or her dues.
- In the case of identical referrals made by multiple Member recruiters, only the first recruiter to notify KLevy@ACCP1.org will be eligible for the inclusion in the contest.
- All Members who recruit New Members will be acknowledged in ACCP eNewsletters. Top recruiters will be acknowledged with a plaque at the Lunch & Awards Session at the Annual Meeting. The #1 recruiter will receive free registration to the 2022 Annual Meeting.