Renew Your ACCP Membership
The American College of Clinical Pharmacology® invites you to renew your Membership Dues for 2021! Please note that your 2021 dues fee reflects no increase from 2020. ACCP offers a multi-year payment fee structure for all membership types, please contact KLevy@ACCP1.org to make a multi-year payment.
ACCP is truly a Member-focused/Member-driven organization, its Board of Regents is elected by the ACCP membership and diligently serves the membership in meeting organizational goals. ACCP maintains high financial standards and strives to maintain a reasonable cost of membership and Annual Meeting registration year-over-year, effectively serving the global clinical pharmacology community by making it reasonable to both join and attend the meeting. ACCP actively encourages Members to volunteer for committees and engage in ways to fulfill both your professional goals, as well as the goals of the organization. ACCP continues to providing high-quality Live and On Demand educational events for IPCE (including CME, CPE & CNE) credits.
Your membership in ACCP now gets you more and is your way to stay at the top of your professional game! We invite you to get involved by volunteering for one of ACCP’s Committees.
See the entire list of ACCP Member Benefits, including the ACCP365 Mobile App, providing 24/7/365 access to all things ACCP, any time, any place and making ACCP the first clinical pharmacology society to release such an app!
Please note that payments are due by December 31, 2020. Persons who are unpaid as of January 31, 2021, will be suspended and lose access to Member Benefits. Please read the information below carefully before proceeding to renew your Membership Dues.
The initial dues notification was sent on September 9th and included your invoice. To pay your dues, please sign into your ACCP account. If you do not know your credentials or are locked out, please contact KLevy@ACCP1.org for assistance. Please DO NOT create a duplicate profile in the attempt to pay your dues.
After logging in, please follow the instructions noted below:
Verification of Profile:
- Please verify that your name, degree, title, institution and address are correct, make sure to save any changes;
- Please verify or complete the information in your profile under the following tabs, make sure to save any changes:
- My Details;
- My Demographics – of particular note, please make sure that your Activities, Interests, Year of Graduation and 1st Full-time Professional Position are completed and accurate as this helps us to provide you with information that is uniquely of interest to you;
- My Preferences.
Payment of Dues:
Thank you for your payment of your 2021 ACCP Dues!
- Select the orange “Renew Now” button on the left side of your profile;
- Your current membership type will display. Persons wishing to change their membership category for any reason must contact KLevy@ACCP1.org;
- If you wish to take advantage of a multi-year dues payment, contact KLevy@ACCP1.org;
- Members wishing to make a small donation to support ACCP’s programs that benefit Members and the clinical pharmacology community may contact KLevy@ACCP1.org at any time;
- Members having entered full retirement in 2020 may contact KLevy@ACCP1.org for membership options;
- Review the page and select “Update Cart”, then “Proceed to Checkout”;
- Provide payment information and “Submit”;
- Please note that anyone wishing to pay by means other than online may do so:
- After payment is complete, “Logout”.
- A receipt will be provided immediately upon payment to the email address in your profile.