Renew Your ACCP Membership
Verification of Profile:
For those who wish to reinstate their membership after the dues renewal has closed, please contact KLevy@ACCP1.org to request that an invoice be created. ACCP offers a multi-year payment fee structure for all membership types and any such requests for renewal invoices should include clarification regarding whether a one-year or multi-year renewal is desired.
Upon notification that the invoice is in place, please follow the instructions noted below:
Our system permits you to customize your login credentials, if you do not know your credentials or are locked out, please contact KLevy@ACCP1.org for assistance. Please DO NOT create a duplicate profile in the attempt to pay your dues.
Please 'Sign In' to your Profile in order to renew your membership. After logging in, please follow the instructions noted below:
Payment of Dues:
- Please verify that your name, degree, title, institution and address are correct, make sure to save any changes;
- Please verify or complete the information in your profile under the following tabs, make sure to save any changes:
- My Details;
- My Demographics – of particular note, please make sure that your Activities & Interests are completed and accurate as this helps us to provide you with information that is uniquely of interest to you;
- My Preferences;
- ACCP also provides notifications from the AAMC, please contact KLevy@ACCP1.org if you wish to receive AAMC notifications;
A receipt will be provided immediately upon payment for everyone whose profile includes a valid email address.
- Select the orange “Renew Now” button on the left side of your profile;
- Review the page and select “Update Cart”, then “Proceed to Checkout”;
- Provide payment information and “Submit”;
- After payment is complete, “Logout”.
ACCP is truly a Member-focused/Member-driven organization, its Board of Regents is elected by the ACCP membership and diligently serves the membership in meeting organizational goals. ACCP maintains high financial standards and strives to maintain a reasonable cost of membership and Annual Meeting registration year-over-year, effectively serving the clinical pharmacology community by making it reasonable to both join and attend the meeting. ACCP actively encourages Members to volunteer for committees and engage in ways to fulfill organizational goals. In addition to providing high-quality live and On Demand educational events, ACCP continues to maintain its ACCME & ACPE accreditation and proudly provides CME & CPE credits.