Renew Your ACCP Membership
The 2020 ACCP Dues renewal has closed. For those who wish to reinstate their 2020 membership, please contact KLevy@ACCP1.org to request an invoice be created. ACCP offers a multi-year payment fee structure for all membership types and a request for a renewal invoice should include clarification regarding whether a one-year or multi-year renewal is desired.
Upon notification that the invoice is in place, please follow the instructions noted below:
Our system permits you to customize your login credentials, if you do not know your credentials or are locked out, please contact KLevy@ACCP1.org for assistance. Please DO NOT create a duplicate profile in the attempt to pay your dues.
After logging in, please follow the instructions noted below:
Verification of Profile:
- Please verify that your name, degree, title, institution and address are correct, make sure to save any changes;
- Please verify or complete the information in your profile under the following tabs, make sure to save any changes:
- My Details;
- My Demographics – of particular note, please make sure that your Activities, Interests, Year of Graduation and 1st Full-time Professional Position are completed and accurate as this helps us to provide you with information that is uniquely of interest to you;
- My Preferences;
- ACCP also provides notifications from the AAMC, please contact KLevy@ACCP1.org if you wish to receive AAMC notifications;
Payment of Dues:
- Select the orange “Renew Now” button on the left side of your profile;
- Your current membership type will display. Persons wishing to change their membership category for any reason must contact KLevy@ACCP1.org;
- ACCP offers a multi-year payment fee structure for all membership types. If you wish to take advantage of this, please contact KLevy@ACCP1.org to arrange for an invoice to be created in the payment system;
- Members wishing to make a small donation to support ACCP’s programs that benefit Members and the clinical pharmacology community may contact KLevy@ACCP1.org at any time;
- Members having entered full retirement in 2020 may contact KLevy@ACCP1.org for membership options;
- Review the page and select “Update Cart”, then “Proceed to Checkout”;
- Provide payment information and “Submit”;
- Please note that anyone wishing to pay by means other than online may do so:
- After payment is complete, “Logout”.
A receipt will be provided immediately upon payment for everyone whose profile includes a valid email address.
ACCP is truly a Member-focused/Member-driven organization, its Board of Regents is elected by the ACCP membership and diligently serves the membership in meeting organizational goals. ACCP maintains high financial standards and strives to maintain a reasonable cost of membership and Annual Meeting registration year-over-year, effectively serving the global clinical pharmacology community by making it reasonable to both join and attend the meeting. ACCP actively encourages Members to volunteer for committees and engage in ways to fulfill both your professional goals, as well as the goals of the organizational. ACCP continues to providing high-quality live and On Demand educational events for IPCE (including CME, CPE & CNE) credits.
Your membership in ACCP now gets you more and is your way to stay at the top of your professional game!
See the entire list of ACCP Member Benefits.
- In 2019, ACCP was excited to release the ACCP365 Mobile App, providing 24/7/365 access to all things ACCP, any time, any place and making ACCP the first clinical pharmacology society to release such an app! We hope you have downloaded the App and are using it regularly to access the information that matters to you.
- In support of improving patient care, in 2019 ACCP received approval for the coveted joint accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team and provides high-quality live and On Demand educational courses.
We invite you to get involved by volunteering for one of ACCP’s Committees and to stay on top of ACCP’s activities and information from the global clinical pharmacology community by following us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.