Renew Your ACCP Membership
The American College of Clinical Pharmacology® (ACCP) invites you to renew your membership dues for 2024! The deadline to renew your membership is December 31, 2023. To renew your membership now, click Sign In at the top of the ACCP1.org webpage and login to your profile. From there, you can select “Renew Now” on your profile. ACCP offers a multi-year payment fee structure (2 years or more) for all membership types, please contact [email protected] to make a multi-year payment.
As a valued member of the American College of Clinical Pharmacology, we want to take a moment to extend our gratitude for your continued support and involvement. Your participation in the society and its activities is instrumental in fostering growth and innovation within the clinical pharmacology community.
Don’t let your membership lapse! Renew now and enjoy the benefits of sustained membership. Sustained membership can provide you with enormous benefits including:
- ACCP is a scientific community of integrity and transparency that offers equal support and opportunities to all Members to interact, learn and progress in their scientific careers and to promote clinical pharmacology in research, drug development and patient care;
- Make ACCP your home society with a global community of clinical pharmacology professionals that brings diverse groups and backgrounds together over common interests and provides a sense of belonging where you can share your research and learn from others;
- Maintain a connection to the science and colleagues that are not part of your day-to-day professional responsibilities; groups and backgrounds together over common interests and provides a sense of belonging where you can share your research and learn from others;
- Stay current on technologies with exceptional educational events: The range of webinars provided caters to professionals across the spectrum, whether you are looking to get started in your career or wanting to grow your skills, our educational and professional development programs are versatile and meet learner needs at all stages of your career;
- ACCP’s warm and welcoming environment and its intimate nature offers a personal touch that differentiates ACCP from other societies and is a part of the culture from Leadership to all Members;
- ACCP’s devotion to helping Student, Trainee & Early-stage Professional (STEP & ESP) colleagues establish career paths in clinical pharmacology;
- Accessing great journals to keep up in the field and in which your manuscripts can be published.
Career growth is a continuous journey and ACCP offers career development resources such as STEP & ESP focused webinars, a mentoring program and the job center - tools and resources that can help you stand out. From Students & Trainees to Early-stage Professionals and established professional colleagues, ACCP offers the tools and support you need – when you need them – to achieve professional success.
As a truly Member-focused/Member-driven organization with high financial standards, ACCP is dedicated to effectively serving the global clinical pharmacology community and has implemented a robust Strategic Plan to support critical initiatives. ACCP remains committed to the philosophy of Inclusivity, Diversity & Equity (IDE) in all phases of its operations and programming. Get involved and stay on top of your professional game by volunteering for one of ACCP’s Committees or engaging in other ways to fulfill individual goals while working together to achieve organizational goals. See the entire list and ACCP Member Benefits.
Please note that payments are due by December 31st, 2023. Persons who are unpaid as of January 31, 2024 will be suspended and lose access to Member Benefits. Please read the information below carefully before proceeding to renew your membership dues.
ACCP offers a multi-year payment fee structure (2 years or more) for all membership types, please contact [email protected] to make a multi-year payment.
To pay your dues, please go to: ACCP1.org. If you do not know your credentials or are locked out, please contact [email protected] for assistance. Please DO NOT create a duplicate profile in the attempt to pay your dues.
After logging in, please follow the instructions noted below:
Verification of Profile:
- Please review the information on the tabs within your profile to verify that it is up to date.
Payment of Dues:
- Select the orange “Renew Now” button on your profile;
- Your current membership type will display. Persons wishing to change their membership category for any reason must contact [email protected];
- If you have entered full retirement in 2023, contact [email protected] for membership options;
- Review the page and select “Update Cart,” then “Proceed to Checkout”;
- Provide payment information and “Submit”;
- Please note that anyone wishing to pay by means other than online may do so, please contact [email protected];
- After payment is complete, click “Logout”;
- A receipt will be provided immediately upon payment to the email address included in your profile.
- If you wish to make a small donation to support ACCP’s programs that benefit Members and the clinical pharmacology community may contact [email protected] at any time.
Thank you for your payment of 2024 ACCP Dues!
Please note: Dues revenue is used to support ACCP’s programming. Payment of dues is not a charitable donation and is not tax deductible.
Membership & Engagement Specialist