Renew Your ACCP Membership
For those who wish to reinstate their membership after the dues renewal has closed, please contact [email protected] to request an invoice be created. ACCP offers a multi-year payment fee structure (2 years or more) for all membership types, please contact [email protected] to make a multi-year payment.
Please note that, after ten years of no increase in dues fees, the 2023 fees include a small increase that will support ACCP’s ongoing commitment to programming and operations designed to meet the needs of Members at all stages of their careers, including but not limited to expanding educational programming, enhanced Learning Management System, ACCP365 Mobile App for 24/7/365 access and improved Mentoring program.
Don’t let your membership lapse! Sustained membership can provide you with enormous benefits including:
- ACCP is a scientific community of integrity and transparency that offers equal support and opportunities to all Members to interact, learn and progress in their scientific careers and to promote clinical pharmacology in research, drug development and patient care;
- ACCP’s warm and welcoming environment and its intimate nature offers a personal touch that differentiates ACCP from other societies and is a part of the culture from Leadership to all Members;
- Make ACCP your home society and build relationships and expand your network with a global community of similarly-focused clinical pharmacology professionals that brings diverse groups and backgrounds together over common interests and provides a sense of belonging where you can share your research and learn from others;
- Stay current on technologies with cutting-edge educational events;
- Access great journals to keep up in the field and in which your manuscripts can be published;
- ACCP’s is devoted to helping Student, Trainee & Early-stage Professional (STEP & ESP) colleagues establish career paths in clinical pharmacology.
From Students & Trainees to Early-stage Professionals and established professional colleagues, ACCP offers the tools and support you need – when you need them – to achieve professional success.
As a truly Member-focused/Member-driven organization with high financial standards, ACCP is dedicated to effectively serving the global clinical pharmacology community and has implemented a robust Strategic Plan to support critical initiatives. ACCP remains committed to the philosophy of Inclusivity, Diversity & Equity (IDE) in all phases of its operations and programming. Diversify your experience and stay on top of your professional game by volunteering for one of ACCP’s Committees or engaging in other ways to fulfill individual goals while working together to achieve organizational goals. See the entire list and ACCP Member Benefits.
Please note that payments are due by December 31st, 2022. Persons who are unpaid as of January 31, 2023 will be suspended and lose access to Member Benefits. Please read the information below carefully before proceeding to renew your membership dues.
ACCP offers a multi-year payment fee structure (2 years or more) for all membership types, please contact [email protected] to make a multi-year payment.
To pay your dues, please go to: ACCP1.org. If you do not know your credentials or are locked out, please contact [email protected] for assistance. Please DO NOT create a duplicate profile in the attempt to pay your dues.
After logging in, please follow the instructions noted below:
Verification of Profile:
- Please review the information on the tabs within your profile to verify that it is up to date.
Payment of Dues:
- Select the orange “Renew Now” button on your profile;
- Your current membership type will display. Persons wishing to change their membership category for any reason must contact [email protected];
- Review the page and select “Update Cart,” then “Proceed to Checkout”;
- Provide payment information and “Submit”;
- After payment is complete, click “Logout”;
- A receipt will be provided immediately upon payment to the email address included in your profile.
- If you wish to make a small donation to support ACCP’s programs that benefit Members and the clinical pharmacology community may contact [email protected] at any time.